More tagging! Thank you
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people. (HAHA, in your dreams!)
6. You can't say you don't do tags. Kawaii Potato is Not Amused
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. Cursing is ALLOWED.
... Too much rules, didnt read them.
1. Im sugar addict, I literally eat candy everyday.
2. I try to lose weight again, so I can squeeze myself in ripped jeans what I bought some time ago.
3. I hate this... this superficial world! WHY I CANT BE FAT AND EAT WHAT I WANT
4. I need new computer and my next will be iMac 5K Retina. I cant handle it This wont happen anytime soon though.
5. Next month will be terrible, a dentist will rip off my wisdom tooth. I will be even more stupid after that.
6. I miss old days (2013) when I drew all the time and new works everyday! Now Im just old and slow.
7. I redid my lighttable yesterday and its much better now!
8. Its going to rain all day and I have to go outside with Taneli & later some biking... crap.
9. I recently got into reading. But then I bought poop book and now I dont want to read anymore. Logic?
10. My favorite TV-shows are Emmerdale and Beverly Hills Real Housewives............
11. Autumn is great time for TV-shows here because new shows starts!
12. Im telling terrible facts about myself because Im not that interesting.
13. I drink one large cup of coffee in the morning. After morning I cant.
Questions 1. What pet you like to have?I would like to have a sloth! That would be too much awsomness. 2. What is your perfect pizza?I dont like pizza but if I do eat it, it has to have kebab and specific mayonnaise.
Its not that perfect.3. What would be a perfect present?iMac.4. Who is your hero?Iron man (Robert Downey Jr.) .... .. . . 5. Your favorite word? (you can choose any language)Idk. I seriously dont.6. Do you like math?No, I hate it. Im terrible at it too. My kid is on third grade and she is better than me 7.Have you ever donate your blood?Sadly no. I hate needles and seeing blood makes me feel sick. 8. Favorite artist/band?I dont have any. I listen radio (YLEX) all the time... I dont even use Spotify much, like ever.
I can say 'IT' song atm: Selena Gomez - Good For You. I know right..... I dont like that artist AT ALL,
Im more rap/hiphop person. I "watched" the video yesterday and it was exactly how I imaged it to be.
Twisting and moaning on couch. I was like "YOU GO GIRL, WORK THAT COUCH, WORK IT!".9. Do you still life in your childhood home?Haha, no. That would be way too weird if I did... I have my own family.10. Have you ever been on circus?I think last time was when I was a kid. I cant remember anything from it though :'D11. What and how many languages you can speak?Only Finnish and English, I think thats enough.12. ?Yes please.13. Any advice for a future?
Pay attention to small things.
Questions for you!1. Has DA changed much in these past few years?2. What was the last picture you took with your phone?3. Best compliment you have ever received?4. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?5. What cheers you up?6. What cartoon character do you resemble the most?7. If you had to be trapped in a TV-show for a month, which would you choose?8. Describe your best friend in 5 words?9. What did you do 3 hours ago?10. Best childhood memory?11. What have you always wanted?12. Favorite game?13. If you could meet me in person, what would you say? I TAG:UPDATE!
I felt like answering her questions so here it is!1. What would make you truly happy (don't list a material item)?Being healthy without any of my back and neck problems.2. Do you have goals that seem bigger than yourself?Not really... :/ I go day by day.
3. What are they?Im sorry 4. What's stopping you from achieving them?
Myself. And all my problems. 5. What keeps you going when you feel particularly discouraged?
My spouse. He has been a huge support in our life together. Especially in these past few years.
He supports me in my journey as EP and other stuff in my life what happens time to time.6. Do you believe in yourself, and why?
Not really. I dont think Im that special what people keeps saying. Its because my low self-esteem.7. What do you feel when you love someone?
I dont actually feel it anymore after 11 years, but sometimes I do get "happyrush". It comes while Im
walking, sitting, watching.. I dont know why. When it comes, its awsome feeling. Then I remember
how I appreciate him and how he has been by my side, even though I have all these problems. He could
have other woman who is more healthier.
We have grown together and of course I show my love in other ways like cooking him meal so its ready
when he comes from work etc. I try to show my caring this way. I wash his clothes and do chores, even though
I dont like it haha. But its kind of my part, he brings that food on table. Im not a house keeper, he has to participate too
Loving my kid is another story. Im lion mother.8. What was the last thing you drew?
Atm Im inking this HUGE A3 work what I started sketching like an year ago haha. Im finishing old pieces now so this is one
of them. Today I will continue it more than few lines.9. What do you draw most frequently, and why?
Traditional works and doodle illustrations. I still like to draw traditional way, I think it really shows my true skills because I cant swipe everything off if something
goes wrong. Thats why it takes so long to finish something, because I have become more carefully. But lately I have seen
evolution in my works. Sorry if I didnt get the question right 10. Why are you an artist?
Good question. I think its because I have been drawing all my life and few years ago I found out that this is something what I want to be.
I would love to be full time artist and get living from it. Maybe that would be possible if I could have strength to offer my works everywhere
and then do commission works all the time. But that would eventually kill me because I cant handle pressure well. And of course, here
comes the problem with my self-esteem. I dont think Im good enough for anything like that.
ANYHOO, being artist is in me, its one thing what I know and Im quite good at it. Like I have said years ago, fans keeps me going.
I still cant believe I even have fans 11. Do you want to be a professional artist, or a hobbyist (state what profession if you want to be/are)?
Man you have deep questions ;D
In a way I want to be both. I do feel proud of myself because I have learned EVERYTHING by myself without any educations or even classes.
But then again, maybe people would take more seriously if I had education. That would definitely make me even better what I am now!
I think I stay as hobbyist, that has brought great things for me! And this way I can be EP, doing my own thing and style.12. What do you need to improve with your art?
Drawing and drawing more. Some point I feel like Im stuck and I dont evolve anymore, but after seeing finished piece, it proves me wrong.
MOTHERNATURE was breakthrough for me and I started adding more details in works. That is something what I wanted to do many works ago.
Also changing style helps me too. I havent done old style doodles anymore (except CARNIVAL) because I like my current style more.
But I still keep doing them if I feel like it. This what I am doing now, (you can see sketch here > instagram.com/p/67OEKRDySe/?ta… )
is another breakthrough for me. I rarely feel proud of my works, but this is it!13. Where are you strongest artistically (i.e. do you draw something particularly well, or have an eye for color)?
Linearts. People says that I have steady hand. Im not sure if thats the point but I enjoy making linearts and I spend lots of time with it. I think my works looks best
after inking and I ALWAYS want to leave them that way
Of course, I use bright colors a lot, people likes that too and Im known from that(?).
Doodles would be my third answer XD
These were great questions!